I get it. Bargain hunting is a sport for some. A sport I will never understand – like curling or ribbon dancing. “Our crap could be your crap” is my visceral reaction to the four letter word. However, there is one caveat: the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
This is not your last season’s sifted through rejects. This is Fall 2019 product that is released to the public every summer for two weeks, and then goes back to full price when the sale ends.
I know, I know, no one wants to talk about wool coats and leather boots when the temperature gauge reads 90 degrees and you’ve resolved to be mildly sticky for the next three months. But, trust me when I say there are some key pieces and killer deals that you don’t want to miss out on. I scoured the entire Nordstrom website and handpicked every item that is worth shopping – from work out gear to beauty.
So, grab a glass of wine, park yourself on the couch, and get to it. These items will sell out fast.
THE INSIDE SCOOP:
- Early Access: Nordstrom cardholders can shop the sale exclusively through Thursday, July 18
- Sale opens to the public July 19 – August 4
- If you are going big, use a Personal Double Points Day at checkout (online or instore)
- This sale is a great opportunity to stock up on basics or finally pull the trigger on that expensive hair straightener or La Mer serum you’ve been eyeing.
- Patience of a third grader? Avoid the crowds and picked through merchandise by buying online and picking up instore same day.
- Items sell like hot cakes, so if you are unsure of which size, order two. By the time you find out it doesn’t fit, it will most likely be sold out. Did I say free returns, free returns, free returns?
- If an item you’re coveting is sold out, check back. Returns and restocking will update on Nordstrom.com
Happy trails shopping!
JACKETS & COATS
SKIRTS & DRESSES